A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted fly into your mouth almost unorthographic life.
- You cannot change nameservers for a domain on Transfer.The transfer order has to be cancelled first.
- You cannot renew a domain on transfer. The transfer order has to be cancelled first.
- Check these status from the link www.who.is or www.whois.com/whois/
- Also ensure that you have full email and website backup before the transfer process starts, Note: Please do not start the transfer process if your emails and websites are not backed up.
- The domain transfer process usually takes between 1 to 10 days
- Transfer Fee is Ksh.1160 (domain renewed automatically for another 1 year)
- Domains that have expired can not be transfered.
- If your domain expired with your old Registrar, and you renewed it with them, then do not Transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiry date since it will not add 1 more year to your domain name, and you will lose out on the Renewal fees paid to the older Registrar.
- ICANN & Registry regulations prohibit the transfer of domain names that have been registered or previously transferred within the last 60 Days. Please wait for 60 days from the date of registration or previous transfer before applying for a transfer of such domain names.